The AMS Engineers designed the 991.2 high flow dry media filter to provide optimum air flow. The filter is an amazing 6.875 square feet of high flow filter material. The filter features 55 pleats that are 15.5" wide and at a depth of .75" giving it the optimal structure for the best balance of flow and filtration.
Perhaps the best feature about this high flow dry media filter is that it improves the effectiveness of your future upgrades giving you maximum hp output potential. Increasing airflow in and out of your engine will improve turbo spool characteristics and increase power output when tuned accordingly.
AMS Performance designed the Alpha filter to be a direct drop in replacement for the OEM filter. The new dry media filter works to bring in a high volume of air giving you the opportunity to make more power as more Alpha upgrades for your vehicle become available.
- Highest Quality and Best Performing Dry Media Filters on the Market
- Smooth Interior Transition End Caps Reduce Turbulence
- Simple Installation Without Having to Perform Unsightly Modifications
- High Quality Materials to Last the Lifetime of your 991.2
- Easy to Clean for Future Maintenance