Includes 14K front & 16K rear springs, and 4 Coilover Covers
The highest quality street and track coilover for Canadian enthusiasts.
- Mono-tube shock bodies are made of high strength carbon steel and are nickel plated for corrosion resistence against harsh Canadian weather. Inside the shock body is high viscosity IP F.A. 5W damper oil that ensures the best shock-absorption and dampening control.
- Cold-bent coil springs are made from high strength steel while powder coated steel lower brackets are guaranteed to match up with all factory brake line and ABS wire tabs.
- Lower mounts are made of anodized T6 6061 aluminum to lower un-sprung weight in multi-link systems.
- Adjustable T6 6061 front camber plates are included on all McPherson style applications.
- Radial bearings are included on applicable sets. This isolates spring movement from the rest of the coilover assembly. When the coilover assembly turns, the radial bearing mount allows the camber plate and piston shaft to spin separately from the coilover assembly. This eliminates approximately 95% of the noise associated with camber plates on a strut vehicle.
- 24 levels of dampening adjustability come standard on all coilovers.
WEIGHT 58 lbs DIMENSIONS 27 × 16 × 8 in